Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspiration all around...

I just got off work and did some reviewing of this week's assignment, "show vs tell". It was good to get excellent feedback and examples by Junebug..The woman is so thorough and talented!
I look forward in having fun in developing a scene that "shows". I am inspired!!!

In addition, I recieved an email from a woman who looked to my belated Sereta for inpiration as she also was battling cancer duirng the time Sereta was. I mailed her a "Final Draft" magazine and she wrote back:

"Thank you very much for the book and the magnet.  You truly have a talent for writing.  I felt so much emotion as I read your article.  Once I started to read it, I could not put it down."
 
It's always a good feeling to receive a nice complement.
 
I think this will be a good week despite the long hours at work!!
 
peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment